We are excited about another great ski and snowboard season up at the Mt Baker Ski Area. Lynden Public School’s Winter Ride program is open to all student’s in the Lynden area (Lynden Public, Lynden Christian, Ebenezer, homeschool, etc.) in grades 6 through 12. The program offers a multi-week chaperoned bus ride up to the Mt. Baker Ski Area and discounted lessons. Sign ups are now open. See link below. The dates for this year are March 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2023. Please feel free to reach out to me via email if you have any questions.
Click here for the Winter Ride Info 2023 document (dates, prices, etc.)
Here is Mt Baker’s Winter Ride Information page
Directions for registering for the Lynden Mt. Baker Saturday Winter Ride Program
Here is an article about what to expect and what to bring.
Thank you for choosing to participate in a Winter Ride program at Mt. Baker this season! Below you will find directions for signing up for lessons as well as purchasing an Onward Season Pass and/or equipment rentals if needed. If you have questions or need assistance, please reach out to your Lynden’s Coordinator Mitch Kornelis or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access your program’s section of the Mt. Baker online store via the unique link for Lynden: http://mtbaker.us/?promocode=23WRLynden
- Use the “+” symbol to add the appropriate lesson type (ski, snowboard, or mountain skills) for each participant you are signing up, and then click “Next”. You will have an opportunity to add Onward season pass and/or rentals later in the process. (this info is from last year, so hopefully it is the same)
- Carefully review the “Important things to know before you buy an instruction program”, and then click “Next”.
- You will be prompted to log in to your Mt. Baker account:
- Existing Accounts: Sign in with your account information. If you have forgotten your password, or if you are having difficulties logging in, select and follow the Create/Forgot Password prompts
- New Accounts: Select Create an Account and create a new account. If you receive a notification that an account already exists, follow the Create/Forgot Password prompts under the Sign-In tab
- Once you have successfully logged in, enter guest information for each participant you are signing up:
- If you have purchased an item through the online store for the participant before, select them from the dropdown menu, and update information as needed.
- If this is your first time purchasing an item for this guest, enter all required information.
- Once all guest information has been added, you will be presented with options to add Rentals and/or Onward Season Passes. Please note that all participants must have either a season pass or daily lift ticket each day of the program. Lessons are required for all new participants.
- Complete the checkout process, and complete the required Release Agreement(s) that is presented after completing the purchase.
- You will receive a receipt via email. Further details about the program will be provided by your Local Area Coordinator. You will pay for the bus directly to Lynden’s coordinator at a later date (probably on the first or second ride).